Game Broadcast will be available on KNDY FM 95.5 in Northeast Kansas and KZDY FM “Z-96.3” in North Central Kansas.
LAWRENCE, Kan. – The Jayhawk Television Network’s (JTN) affiliate lineup is set for the telecast of the KU-Texas football game in Austin Oct. 29.
The game will air in High Definition on these over-the-air stations in Kansas City and throughout the state of Kansas:
- KSMO 62 (MyTV) – Kansas City
- WIBW 13 (CBS) – Topeka
-Also on FOX KANSAS:
- KSAS 24 (Fox) – Wichita
- KAAS 18 (Fox) – Salina
- KOCW 14 (Fox) – Great Bend
- KSAS-LP 29 (Fox) – Dodge City
- KAAS-LP 31 (Fox) – Garden City
The Jayhawk Network will supplement The Longhorn Network’s feed of the game with JTN announcers (to be determined), graphics and cameras. It is JTN’s first-ever statewide football telecast; the game will appear on the Longhorn Television Network in Texas and elsewhere around the country.
As it has for many years, the Jayhawk Television Network will also televise five men’s basketball games throughout the state of Kansas. The basketball and football games represent some of the more than 200 events that will air on the various platforms (over-the-air, cable and All-Access) of the Jayhawk Television Network during the 2011-12 academic year. Most will appear on Kansas Athletics’ AT&T Jayhawk All-Access, which is available via kuathletics.com.
Fans who subscribe to AT&T All-Access can watch Legends of the Phog, the Sept. 24 charity basketball game in Allen Fieldhouse that will bring together many of the former great players and coaches in KU’s storied history. Subscribers can also watch:
- Late Night in the Phog, the annual tipoff of basketball practice.
- KU’s two men’s basketball exhibition contests.
- Football Coach Turner Gill’s post-game press conferences after home games.
- Coach Gill’s weekly press conferences.
- Football, men’s basketball and women’s basketball coaches’ weekly television shows.
- Home women’s basketball games.
- The Kansas Relays and other special events, including postgame interviews in many of Kansas’ 18 varsity sports.
Fans who subscribe may also listen to:
- The complete radio broadcasts of KU football and men’s basketball contests, including pre- and post-game shows and post-game interviews with the coaches.
- Men’s basketball coach Bill Self’s weekly press conferences.
- Weekly Hawk Talk radio shows with Turner Gill, Bill Self and women’s basketball coach Bonnie Henrickson.
- Rock Chalk Sports Talk, a weekly hour-long radio show highlighting Kansas Athletics.
In addition, KU fans can watch home volleyball matches and baseball games free of charge.
Kansas fans can subscribe to Jayhawk All-Access by going to www.kuathletics.com and clicking on the AT&T Jayhawk All-Access button on the right. Jayhawk All-Access subscriptions are only $9.95 per month or $79.95 per year.