This is an announcement from Blue Valley Tele-Communications. Our BVtv customers living in Frankfort, Hanover, Marysville, Washington and Waterville will expect television outages most of the day on Wednesday, July 20. BVtv is undergoing a large channel map change requiring the reboot of all of your set-top boxes.
During this upgrade, there are a few things to note.
1. Blue Valley will no longer offer Pay-Per-View channels.
2. Some channel numbers will be moving around. You will NOT lose any channels, but they may be located on a different channel number. The new channel lineup can be found here.
3. You will gain additional hi-definition channels.
4. You will now have access to TV Everywhere. You can find more information about this service on our website at bluevalley.net/tve.
5. New pricing and packages are available.
If you have any questions at all regarding this upgrade, please call our office at 877.876.12258. Thank you for your patience during this process. We greatly appreciate your continued patronage.
-Your friends at Blue Valley Tele-Communications